Towards a unified model for black hole X-ray binary jets
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 355, Issue 4, pages 1105–1118, December 2004
How to Cite
Fender, R. P., Belloni, T. M. and Gallo, E. (2004), Towards a unified model for black hole X-ray binary jets. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 355: 1105–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.08384.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2004
- Accepted 2004 September 6. Received 2004 August 26; in original form 2004 July 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!