Mass loss from dwarf spheroidal galaxies: the origins of shallow dark matter cores and exponential surface brightness profiles
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 356, Issue 1, pages 107–124, January 2005
How to Cite
Read, J. I. and Gilmore, G. (2005), Mass loss from dwarf spheroidal galaxies: the origins of shallow dark matter cores and exponential surface brightness profiles. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 356: 107–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.08424.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2004
- Accepted 2004 September 22. Received 2004 August 18; in original form 2003 June 3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!