The origin of the initial mass function and its dependence on the mean Jeans mass in molecular clouds
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 356, Issue 4, pages 1201–1221, February 2005
How to Cite
Bate, M. R. and Bonnell, I. A. (2005), The origin of the initial mass function and its dependence on the mean Jeans mass in molecular clouds. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 356: 1201–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2004.08593.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Accepted 2004 November 3. Received 2004 November 3; in original form 2004 August 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!