Mass-to-light ratio gradients in early-type galaxy haloes
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 357, Issue 2, pages 691–706, February 2005
How to Cite
Napolitano, N. R., Capaccioli, M., Romanowsky, A. J., Douglas, N. G., Merrifield, M. R., Kuijken, K., Arnaboldi, M., Gerhard, O. and Freeman, K. C. (2005), Mass-to-light ratio gradients in early-type galaxy haloes. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 357: 691–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.08683.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2005
- Accepted 2004 November 29. Received 2004 November 25; in original form 2004 September 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!