The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: power-spectrum analysis of the final data set and cosmological implications
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 362, Issue 2, pages 505–534, September 2005
How to Cite
Cole, S., Percival, W. J., Peacock, J. A., Norberg, P., Baugh, C. M., Frenk, C. S., Baldry, I., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Bridges, T., Cannon, R., Colless, M., Collins, C., Couch, W., Cross, N. J. G., Dalton, G., Eke, V. R., De Propris, R., Driver, S. P., Efstathiou, G., Ellis, R. S., Glazebrook, K., Jackson, C., Jenkins, A., Lahav, O., Lewis, I., Lumsden, S., Maddox, S., Madgwick, D., Peterson, B. A., Sutherland, W., Taylor, K. and The 2dFGRS Team (2005), The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: power-spectrum analysis of the final data set and cosmological implications. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 362: 505–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09318.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Accepted 2005 June 16. Received 2005 June 16; in original form 2005 January 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!