The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: power-spectrum analysis of the final data set and cosmological implications
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 362, Issue 2, pages 505–534, September 2005
How to Cite
Cole, S., Percival, W. J., Peacock, J. A., Norberg, P., Baugh, C. M., Frenk, C. S., Baldry, I., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Bridges, T., Cannon, R., Colless, M., Collins, C., Couch, W., Cross, N. J. G., Dalton, G., Eke, V. R., De Propris, R., Driver, S. P., Efstathiou, G., Ellis, R. S., Glazebrook, K., Jackson, C., Jenkins, A., Lahav, O., Lewis, I., Lumsden, S., Maddox, S., Madgwick, D., Peterson, B. A., Sutherland, W., Taylor, K. and The 2dFGRS Team (2005), The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: power-spectrum analysis of the final data set and cosmological implications. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 362: 505–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09318.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2005
- Accepted 2005 June 16. Received 2005 June 16; in original form 2005 January 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!