An active instance-based machine learning method for stellar population studies
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 363, Issue 2, pages 543–554, October 2005
How to Cite
Solorio, T., Fuentes, O., Terlevich, R. and Terlevich, E. (2005), An active instance-based machine learning method for stellar population studies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 363: 543–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09456.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
- Accepted 2005 July 21. Received 2005 July 19; in original form 2004 July 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!