Imaging bright-spots in the accretion flow near the black hole horizon of Sgr A*
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 363, Issue 2, pages 353–362, October 2005
How to Cite
Broderick, A. E. and Loeb, A. (2005), Imaging bright-spots in the accretion flow near the black hole horizon of Sgr A*. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 363: 353–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09458.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2005
- Accepted 2005 July 21. Received 2005 July 18; in original form 2005 June 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!