Cold dust in (some) high-z supernova host galaxies
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 363, Issue 1, pages 229–235, October 2005
How to Cite
Clements, D. L., Farrah, D., Rowan-Robinson, M., Afonso, J., Priddey, R. and Fox, M. (2005), Cold dust in (some) high-z supernova host galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 363: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09461.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Accepted 2005 July 14. Received 2005 July 11; in original form 2005 June 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!