Based on observations with the European Southern Observatory Very Large Telescope with an instrument, ISAAC, and NAOS-CONICA (the proposal numbers: 65.D-0395A, 72.D-0766A).
The symmetric dust shell and the central star of the bipolar planetary nebula NGC 6537
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 363, Issue 2, pages 628–640, October 2005
How to Cite
Matsuura, M., Zijlstra, A. A., Gray, M. D., Molster, F. J. and Waters, L. B. F. M. (2005), The symmetric dust shell and the central star of the bipolar planetary nebula NGC 6537. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 363: 628–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09464.x
Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope (HST), obtained from the ESA/ECF Data Archive. HST is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under NASA Contract No. NASA 5-26555. These observations are associated with programme No. 8345.
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted 2005 July 26. Received 2005 July 13; in original form 2005 April 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!