High-speed, multicolour optical photometry of the anomalous X-ray pulsar 4U 0142+61 with ULTRACAM
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 363, Issue 2, pages 609–614, October 2005
How to Cite
Dhillon, V. S., Marsh, T. R., Hulleman, F., Van Kerkwijk, M. H., Shearer, A., Littlefair, S. P., Gavriil, F. P. and Kaspi, V. M. (2005), High-speed, multicolour optical photometry of the anomalous X-ray pulsar 4U 0142+61 with ULTRACAM. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 363: 609–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09465.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Accepted 2005 July 23. Received 2005 July 7; in original form 2005 May 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!