Based upon observations performed at Paranal (70.A-0283), Las Campanas and CTIO observatories and on observations obtained with XMM–Newton, an ESA science mission with instruments and contributions directly funded by ESA Member States and NASA.
The XMM Large-Scale Structure survey: an initial sample of galaxy groups and clusters to a redshift z < 0.6★
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 363, Issue 2, pages 675–691, October 2005
How to Cite
Willis, J. P., Pacaud, F., Valtchanov, I., Pierre, M., Ponman, T., Read, A., Andreon, S., Altieri, B., Quintana, H., Dos Santos, S., Birkinshaw, M., Bremer, M., Duc, P.-A., Galaz, G., Gosset, E., Jones, L. and Surdej, J. (2005), The XMM Large-Scale Structure survey: an initial sample of galaxy groups and clusters to a redshift z < 0.6. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 363: 675–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09473.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Accepted 2005 July 28. Received 2005 July 28; in original form 2004 September 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!