X-ray variability of NGC 3227 and 5506 and the nature of active galactic nucleus ‘states’
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 363, Issue 2, pages 586–596, October 2005
How to Cite
Uttley, P. and McHardy, I. M. (2005), X-ray variability of NGC 3227 and 5506 and the nature of active galactic nucleus ‘states’. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 363: 586–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09475.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Accepted 2005 July 22. Received 2005 June 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!