The many lives of active galactic nuclei: cooling flows, black holes and the luminosities and colours of galaxies
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 365, Issue 1, pages 11–28, January 2006
How to Cite
Croton, D. J., Springel, V., White, S. D. M., De Lucia, G., Frenk, C. S., Gao, L., Jenkins, A., Kauffmann, G., Navarro, J. F. and Yoshida, N. (2006), The many lives of active galactic nuclei: cooling flows, black holes and the luminosities and colours of galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 365: 11–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2005.09675.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2005
- Accepted 2005 September 30. Received 2005 September 30; in original form 2005 August 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!