Galaxy cluster masses without non-baryonic dark matter
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 367, Issue 2, pages 527–540, April 2006
How to Cite
Brownstein, J. R. and Moffat, J. W. (2006), Galaxy cluster masses without non-baryonic dark matter. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 367: 527–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.09996.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Accepted 2005 December 16. Received 2005 December 13; in original form 2005 July 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!