Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory, Chile, proposal number ESO 68.C-0149(A).
Faint emission lines in the Galactic H ii regions M16, M20 and NGC 3603★
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 368, Issue 1, pages 253–279, May 2006
How to Cite
García-Rojas, J., Esteban, C., Peimbert, M., Costado, M. T., Rodríguez, M., Peimbert, A. and Ruiz, M. T. (2006), Faint emission lines in the Galactic H ii regions M16, M20 and NGC 3603. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 368: 253–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.10105.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2006
- Accepted 2006 January 19. Received 2006 January 11; in original form 2005 November 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!