New evidence for a linear colour–magnitude relation and a single Schechter function for red galaxies in a nearby cluster of galaxies down to M*+ 8
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 372, Issue 1, pages 60–68, October 2006
How to Cite
Andreon, S., Cuillandre, J.-C., Puddu, E. and Mellier, Y. (2006), New evidence for a linear colour–magnitude relation and a single Schechter function for red galaxies in a nearby cluster of galaxies down to M*+ 8. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 372: 60–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.10745.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2006
- Accepted 2006 June 27. Received 2006 June 20; in original form 2006 April 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!