The discovery of a significant sample of massive galaxies at redshifts 5 < z < 6 in the UKIDSS Ultra Deep Survey early data release
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 372, Issue 1, pages 357–368, October 2006
How to Cite
McLure, R. J., Cirasuolo, M., Dunlop, J. S., Sekiguchi, K., Almaini, O., Foucaud, S., Simpson, C., Watson, M. G., Hirst, P., Page, M. J. and Smail, I. (2006), The discovery of a significant sample of massive galaxies at redshifts 5 < z < 6 in the UKIDSS Ultra Deep Survey early data release. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 372: 357–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.10864.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
- Accepted 2006 July 25. Received 2006 July 14; in original form 2006 June 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!