Based on observations made at the European Southern Observatory, Chile (New Technology Telescope/SOFI programs 076C.0382, 076D.0872 and 077C.0117) and on data from the Two Micron All-Sky Survey project (University of Massachusetts and IPAC/Caltech, USA).
New nearby, bright southern ultracool dwarfs★
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 2, pages 445–454, January 2007
How to Cite
Kendall, T. R., Jones, H. R. A., Pinfield, D. J., Pokorny, R. S., Folkes, S., Weights, D., Jenkins, J. S. and Mauron, N. (2007), New nearby, bright southern ultracool dwarfs. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 445–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11026.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2006
- Accepted 2006 September 2. Received 2006 September 1; in original form 2006 June 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!