JHK observations of faint standard stars in the Mauna Kea Observatories near-infrared photometric system
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 373, Issue 2, pages 781–792, December 2006
How to Cite
Leggett, S. K., Currie, M. J., Varricatt, W. P., Hawarden, T. G., Adamson, A. J., Buckle, J., Carroll, T., Davies, J. K., Davis, C. J., Kerr, T. H., Kuhn, O. P., Seigar, M. S. and Wold, T. (2006), JHK observations of faint standard stars in the Mauna Kea Observatories near-infrared photometric system. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 373: 781–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11069.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2006
- Accepted 2006 September 14. Received 2006 August 14; in original form 2006 July 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!