Galaxy bimodality versus stellar mass and environment
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 373, Issue 2, pages 469–483, December 2006
How to Cite
Baldry, I. K., Balogh, M. L., Bower, R. G., Glazebrook, K., Nichol, R. C., Bamford, S. P. and Budavari, T. (2006), Galaxy bimodality versus stellar mass and environment. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 373: 469–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11081.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2006
- Accepted 2006 September 15. Received 2006 July 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!