Based on observations made with the United Kingdom Infrared Telescope, operated by the Joint Astronomy Centre on behalf of the UK Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council.
New brown dwarfs in Upper Sco using UKIDSS Galactic Cluster Survey science verification data★
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 1, pages 372–384, January 2007
How to Cite
Lodieu, N., Hambly, N. C., Jameson, R. F., Hodgkin, S. T., Carraro, G. and Kendall, T. R. (2007), New brown dwarfs in Upper Sco using UKIDSS Galactic Cluster Survey science verification data. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 372–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11151.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 4. Received 2006 September 22; in original form 2006 June 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!