Observational studies of early-type binary stars: VV Orionis
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 2, pages 530–534, January 2007
How to Cite
Terrell, D., Munari, U. and Siviero, A. (2007), Observational studies of early-type binary stars: VV Orionis. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 530–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11162.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 5. Received 2006 October 5; in original form 2006 August 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!