The nature and evolution of the highly ionized near-zones in the absorption spectra of z≃ 6 quasars
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 2, pages 493–514, January 2007
How to Cite
Bolton, J. S. and Haehnelt, M. G. (2007), The nature and evolution of the highly ionized near-zones in the absorption spectra of z≃ 6 quasars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 493–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11176.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 4. Received 2006 September 29; in original form 2006 July 14
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!