The size of broad-line regions of low-luminosity active galactic nuclei
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 2, pages 691–696, January 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-G., Dultzin-Hacyan, D. and Wang, T.-G. (2007), The size of broad-line regions of low-luminosity active galactic nuclei. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 691–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11182.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 9. Received 2006 September 12; in original form 2006 May 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!