A comprehensive nbody study of mass segregation in star clusters: energy equipartition and escape
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 2, pages 703–720, January 2007
How to Cite
Khalisi, E., Amaro-Seoane, P. and Spurzem, R. (2007), A comprehensive nbody study of mass segregation in star clusters: energy equipartition and escape. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 703–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11184.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 9. Received 2006 September 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!