XMM–Newton study of 0.012 < z < 0.024 groups – I. Overview of the IGM thermodynamics
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 2, pages 737–760, January 2007
How to Cite
Finoguenov, A., Ponman, T. J., Osmond, J. P. F. and Zimer, M. (2007), XMM–Newton study of 0.012 < z < 0.024 groups – I. Overview of the IGM thermodynamics. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 737–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11194.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 11. Received 2006 October 9; in original form 2006 May 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!