Unresolved X-ray background: clues on galactic nuclear activity at z > 6
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 2, pages 761–768, January 2007
How to Cite
Salvaterra, R., Haardt, F. and Volonteri, M. (2007), Unresolved X-ray background: clues on galactic nuclear activity at z > 6. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 761–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11195.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 11. Received 2006 October 10; in original form 2006 August 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!