The evolution of binary star clusters and the nature of NGC 2136/NGC 2137
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 374, Issue 3, pages 931–940, January 2007
How to Cite
Portegies Zwart, S. F. and Rusli, S. P. (2007), The evolution of binary star clusters and the nature of NGC 2136/NGC 2137. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 374: 931–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2006.11202.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Accepted 2006 October 13. Received 2006 September 14; in original form 2006 June 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!