Edward Everett Hale Centennial Professor of Economics, University of Texas at Austin, and research associate, NBER and IZA. I thank Bernd Fitzenberger, Bruce McCullough, and Gerald Oettinger for helpful suggestions on an earlier draft, the authors of several of the studies cited here for useful clarifications of their views on the controversies in which they were involved, and several editors for their experiences at their journals. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewpoint: Replication in economics
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 715–733, August/août 2007
How to Cite
Hamermesh, D. S. (2007), Viewpoint: Replication in economics. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 40: 715–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.00428.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!