Green is also Research Associate, Institute for Fiscal Studies; Milligan is also affiliated with NBER. We gratefully acknowledge discussions with Garnett Picot. Green thanks SSHRC for support for this work through a standard grant. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The tale of the tails: Canadian income inequality in the 1980s and 1990s
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 734–764, August/août 2007
How to Cite
Frenette, M., Green, D. A. and Milligan, K. (2007), The tale of the tails: Canadian income inequality in the 1980s and 1990s. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 40: 734–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.00429.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!