I would like to thank Ken Hendricks, David Green and John Cragg for their many helpful comments and suggestions, which have contributed to the content of this paper. I am also grateful to Statistics Canada for the provision of data used in this analysis, and especially acknowledge the BLMA division for help and hospitality provided. Financial support for this research was provided by the Entrepreneurial Research Alliance (MCRI grant #412-98-0025) at the University of British Columbia. All errors remain the responsibility of the author. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persistence of initial debt in the long-term employment dynamics of new firms
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 861–880, August/août 2007
How to Cite
Petrunia, R. (2007), Persistence of initial debt in the long-term employment dynamics of new firms. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 40: 861–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.00434.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!