Presidential address delivered at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Canadian Economics Association, Halifax, 2 June 2007. I would like to thank Didier Tatoutchoup for his assistance in collecting the data and Isabelle Boudreau for bibliographic assistance. Very special thanks also to my friends and long-time collaborators Pierre Lasserre, Ngo Van Long, Michel Moreaux, and Stephen Salant for their comments and especially for the many enjoyable and profitable discussions about natural resource economics we have had over the years. Email: email@example.com
Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1033–1059, November/novembre 2007
How to Cite
Gaudet, G. (2007), Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 40: 1033–1059. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.00441.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!