The spin and shape of dark matter haloes in the Millennium simulation of a Λ cold dark matter universe
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 376, Issue 1, pages 215–232, March 2007
How to Cite
Bett, P., Eke, V., Frenk, C. S., Jenkins, A., Helly, J. and Navarro, J. (2007), The spin and shape of dark matter haloes in the Millennium simulation of a Λ cold dark matter universe. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 376: 215–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.11432.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Accepted 2006 December 17. Received 2006 November 13; in original form 2006 August 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!