On prospects for sounding activity cycles of Sun-like stars with acoustic modes
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 377, Issue 1, pages 17–29, May 2007
How to Cite
Chaplin, W. J., Elsworth, Y., Houdek, G. and New, R. (2007), On prospects for sounding activity cycles of Sun-like stars with acoustic modes. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 377: 17–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.11581.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2007
- Accepted 2007 January 31. Received 2007 January 30; in original form 2006 November 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!