Peaks in the cosmological density field: sensitivity to initial power spectrum, redshift distortions and galaxy halo occupation
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1591–1600, December 2007
How to Cite
De, S. and Croft, R. A. C. (2007), Peaks in the cosmological density field: sensitivity to initial power spectrum, redshift distortions and galaxy halo occupation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1591–1600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.11873.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
- Accepted 2007 April 16. Received 2007 March 1; in original form 2006 July 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!