A huge filamentary structure at z= 0.55 and star formation histories of galaxies at z < 1
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 379, Issue 4, pages 1546–1556, August 2007
How to Cite
Tanaka, M., Hoshi, T., Kodama, T. and Kashikawa, N. (2007), A huge filamentary structure at z= 0.55 and star formation histories of galaxies at z < 1. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 379: 1546–1556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12062.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Accepted 2007 June 4. Received 2007 May 18; in original form 2006 November 21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!