High-resolution imaging of the cosmic mass distribution from gravitational lensing of pre-galactic H i
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 381, Issue 2, pages 447–468, October 2007
How to Cite
Metcalf, R. B. and White, S. D. M. (2007), High-resolution imaging of the cosmic mass distribution from gravitational lensing of pre-galactic H i. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 381: 447–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12212.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Accepted 2007 July 5. Received 2007 July 4; in original form 2006 November 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!