Measuring the Baryon Acoustic Oscillation scale using the Sloan Digital Sky Survey and 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 381, Issue 3, pages 1053–1066, November 2007
How to Cite
Percival, W. J., Cole, S., Eisenstein, D. J., Nichol, R. C., Peacock, J. A., Pope, A. C. and Szalay, A. S. (2007), Measuring the Baryon Acoustic Oscillation scale using the Sloan Digital Sky Survey and 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 381: 1053–1066. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12268.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Accepted 2007 July 24. Received 2007 July 24; in original form 2007 May 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!