SDSS J150722.30+523039.8: a cataclysmic variable formed directly from a detached white dwarf/brown dwarf binary?
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 381, Issue 2, pages 827–834, October 2007
How to Cite
Littlefair, S. P., Dhillon, V. S., Marsh, T. R., Gänsicke, B. T., Baraffe, I. and Watson, C. A. (2007), SDSS J150722.30+523039.8: a cataclysmic variable formed directly from a detached white dwarf/brown dwarf binary?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 381: 827–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12285.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Accepted 2007 July 26. Received 2007 July 24; in original form 2007 April 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!