The 2dF-SDSS LRG and QSO Survey: the LRG 2-point correlation function and redshift-space distortions
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 381, Issue 2, pages 573–588, October 2007
How to Cite
Ross, N. P., DaÂngela, J., Shanks, T., Wake, D. A., Cannon, R. D., Edge, A. C., Nichol, R. C., Outram, P. J., Colless, M., Couch, W. J., Croom, S. M., De Propris, R., Drinkwater, M. J., Eisenstein, D. J., Loveday, J., Pimbblet, K. A., Roseboom, I. G., Schneider, D. P., Sharp, R. G. and Weilbacher, P. M. (2007), The 2dF-SDSS LRG and QSO Survey: the LRG 2-point correlation function and redshift-space distortions. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 381: 573–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12289.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
- Accepted 2007 July 28. Received 2007 July 27; in original form 2006 October 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!