Is there a link between the neutron-star spin and the frequency of the kilohertz quasi-periodic oscillations?
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 381, Issue 2, pages 790–796, October 2007
How to Cite
Méndez, M. and Belloni, T. (2007), Is there a link between the neutron-star spin and the frequency of the kilohertz quasi-periodic oscillations?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 381: 790–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12306.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Accepted 2007 July 31. Received 2007 July 27; in original form 2007 June 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!