The observed ionization rate of the intergalactic medium and the ionizing emissivity at z≥ 5: evidence for a photon-starved and extended epoch of reionization
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 1, pages 325–341, November 2007
How to Cite
Bolton, J. S. and Haehnelt, M. G. (2007), The observed ionization rate of the intergalactic medium and the ionizing emissivity at z≥ 5: evidence for a photon-starved and extended epoch of reionization. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 325–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12372.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Accepted 2007 August 19. Received 2007 July 23; in original form 2007 March 13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!