Measuring stellar magnetic fields with the low-resolution spectropolarimeter of the William Herschel Telescope
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1690–1696, December 2007
How to Cite
Leone, F. (2007), Measuring stellar magnetic fields with the low-resolution spectropolarimeter of the William Herschel Telescope. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1690–1696. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12457.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 11. Received 2007 September 11; in original form 2007 June 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!