UV and optical emission lines from the z∼ 2.6 radio galaxy 0828+193: spatially resolved measurements
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1729–1737, December 2007
How to Cite
Humphrey, A., Iwamuro, F., Villar-Martín, M., Binette, L., Fosbury, R. and Di Serego Alighieri, S. (2007), UV and optical emission lines from the z∼ 2.6 radio galaxy 0828+193: spatially resolved measurements. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1729–1737. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12463.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 11. Received 2007 August 17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!