Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained at the Space Telescope Science Institute, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Incorporated, under NASA contract NAS 5-26555. These observations are associated with programmes #GO 9470 and #GO 10575.
The escape of Lyman photons from a young starburst: the case of Haro 11
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1465–1480, December 2007
How to Cite
Hayes, M., Östlin, G., Atek, H., Kunth, D., Mas-Hesse, J. M., Leitherer, C., Jiménez-Bailón, E. and Adamo, A. (2007), The escape of Lyman photons from a young starburst: the case of Haro 11. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1465–1480. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12482.x
Based on observations made with ESO Telescopes at the La Silla Observatories under programme ID 073.B-0785.
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 17. Received 2007 September 12; in original form 2007 July 5
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!