Based on observations with the European Southern Observatory, Very Large Telescope with an instrument, SINFONI (the proposal numbers: 076.D-0807).
VLT/near-infrared integral field spectrometer observations of molecular hydrogen lines in the knots of the planetary nebula NGC 7293 (the Helix Nebula)★
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1447–1459, December 2007
How to Cite
Matsuura, M., Speck, A. K., Smith, M. D., Zijlstra, A. A., Viti, S., Lowe, K. T. E., Redman, M., Wareing, C. J. and Lagadec, E. (2007), VLT/near-infrared integral field spectrometer observations of molecular hydrogen lines in the knots of the planetary nebula NGC 7293 (the Helix Nebula). Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1447–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12496.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 18. Received 2007 September 6; in original form 2007 February 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!