Are the nearby groups of galaxies gravitationally bound objects?
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1864–1876, December 2007
How to Cite
Niemi, S.-M., Nurmi, P., Heinämäki, P. and Valtonen, M. (2007), Are the nearby groups of galaxies gravitationally bound objects?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1864–1876. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12498.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 19. Received 2007 September 19; in original form 2007 April 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!