Are galaxies with active galactic nuclei a transition population?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1541–1551, December 2007
How to Cite
Westoby, P. B., Mundell, C. G. and Baldry, I. K. (2007), Are galaxies with active galactic nuclei a transition population?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1541–1551. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12553.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 22. Received 2007 August 28; in original form 2007 June 28
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!