Improved constraints on dark energy from Chandra X-ray observations of the largest relaxed galaxy clusters
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 383, Issue 3, pages 879–896, January 2008
How to Cite
Allen, S. W., Rapetti, D. A., Schmidt, R. W., Ebeling, H., Morris, R. G. and Fabian, A. C. (2008), Improved constraints on dark energy from Chandra X-ray observations of the largest relaxed galaxy clusters. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 383: 879–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12610.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
- Accepted 2007 October 16. Received 2007 October 12; in original form 2007 May 31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!