Bayesian calibrated significance levels applied to the spectral tilt and hemispherical asymmetry
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 382, Issue 4, pages 1859–1863, December 2007
How to Cite
Gordon, C. and Trotta, R. (2007), Bayesian calibrated significance levels applied to the spectral tilt and hemispherical asymmetry. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 382: 1859–1863. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2007.12707.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Accepted 2007 September 18. Received 2007 August 24; in original form 2007 June 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!